Whether your an absolute beginner or someone who wishes to keep your paddling lifestyle going, each and every paddling region has the resources to help you along. Use the navigation on the site to get to your region’s page. On it you will find all the news, events and paddling opportunities to help you along! http://www.worldkayak.com/ is a great place to start your search for all kayak related information – educational programs, events, etc. plus some great videos!
The steps are quite easy:
1 – SEE WHATS GOING ON IN YOUR REGION
Check out what’s going on in your region using the regional navigation.
2 – LEARN TO KAYAK
Find a kayak school, club, pool or retailer who caters to kayakers and get into a class or on a trip that welcomes beginners!
3 – KEEP ON PADDLIN’!
Keep in touch with your paddling region at Worldkayak.com and get involved in the community by setting up a blogspot or web site at www.worldkayakblogs.com
~ Jackson Kayaks introduced a new ‘Family Friendly’ Kayak – The Dynamic Duo – check out the pictures, specifications and information. http://www.jacksonkayak.com/articles/article.cfm?directory=articles09&article=200904131~ Jackson Kayaks also provides quite a bit of information on how to choose a kayak that will fit in with your style and interests.
The Dynamic Duo
Dynamic Duo Design Specs:
- 4 Fun Sized “Rocker” Style Cockpit in Stern (Up to 260 pound paddlers will fit)
- Fun Sized “Rocker” Style Cockpit in Bow (Up to 200 pound paddlers will fit)
- Weight of boat is assumed to be 65 lbs
- Assume total optimum weight range is 265-500 lbs for both paddlers and boat.
- Designed for optimum size/weight paddlers bow and stern, but to have good performance over a wide range of weights and distributions.
- “Rocker” equivalent ergonomics for elbows and knees- very smooth and non-intrusive.
All Water Kayak
“The name, the design, the function; they all come together perfectly with the All-Water. Like all Jackson Kayak designs, the All-Water provides ultra comfort and the highest performance in it’s class. This whitewater/touring hybrid design takes you down the river with confidence and across the lake with precision glide… all in one kayak.”
All Water Kayaks – for all types of water and all types of fun!